Home Forums Welcome to our Forum! Profile Pictures

Tagged: 

This topic contains 26 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  KonaRose 1 day, 20 hours ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Margaret
    Participant

Yah! It worked, I had to rejoin under my gmail. That automatically transferred my profile pic. Thanks Gina for the help.

Theresa P
    Participant

Checking my profile.

Gina Krupsky
    Keymaster

I have had to delete some of the photos uploaded to the gallery because they were profile photos and not card photos. Please use the link in the beginning of this thread to create a profile picture. Thank you! 🙂

Becky P.
    Participant

Google pic not showing up, so I’ll have to do one of the other things.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by  Becky P..
    • This reply was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by  Becky P..

arlinverna
    Participant

I was so glad my Google photo showed up. Not the best pic of me but, oh well! Also I see I am now Arlinverna so thought I should let you know it is still me. Nice to be here… Verna

Joanne
    Participant

Trying one more time and then I’m giving up and will call for HELP!! LOL
    OK…HELP!! What am I doing wrong? My pic shows up in upper right corner of page for Google/Gmail…I’m at a loss!!

• This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by  Joanne.

Gina Krupsky
    Keymaster

Joanne,
    Did you sign up with your google email? Your gmail address that has the photo?

Joanne
    Participant

Yes, Gina…I sign in with my gmail…

Gina Krupsky
    Keymaster

Joanne, I am so sorry. I do not know why it wouldn’t pull in your profile photo. That’s strange. I wonder if you have a security setting on it.

Joanne
    Participant

I will double check, Gina…thanks so much for your help! Will keep plugging away…

Peggy
    Participant

Just a quick check to see if my Google picture appears!

KonaRose
    Participant

Hi, Gina and everyone! I am searching for a blog blinkie to use on the margin of my google blog. Do you have one for your new site? I would love to post it! Many thanks and I hope you are having a great time at Creativation 2019!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.