Home Forums Big News Photos in the Gallery

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Diana Brottlund 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Gina Krupsky
    Keymaster

Please note, we approve ALL photos for the gallery, however, many come through with no photo attached. Make sure you are choosing a photo from your computer and uploading it. Some are just filling out the information but not actually attaching a photo. If you don’t see a photo you uploaded within a day, it most likely had NO photo attached.

Diana Brottlund
    Participant

Hi Gina,
    Just wanted to let you know how much I appreciated your help in trying to get my photos in the gallery a couple of weeks ago after I emailed them to you. However, just a heads up, I haven’t seen them in the gallery yet. I uploaded another photo on Sunday and it said that the upload had been received, but no sign of it either. I am very confused since I am not very techy at this. Thank you for listening. Diana Brottlund

Gina Krupsky
    Keymaster

Diana, I am so sorry! I don’t know why these photos won’t upload for you! Each time I get an upload notice from you, there is no photo attached. Just the info about the card but no attachment.

Gina Krupsky
    Keymaster

Our Gallery has been updated! You can now click on the photos to make them bigger and you can comment on them as well! 🙂

Diana Brottlund
    Participant

Gina, I appreciate you letting me know that at least you got the upload albeit without the photo. I don’t know what’s going either.
    Thank you for your reply.

Diana Brottlund
    Participant

Gina, I finally found out why my photos were not uploading as it should. Turned out my file is too big. I changed my camera
    setting and tried again, and voila!!! my photo uploaded. My trial photo is in the gallery, and I’m a happy camper.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.