Home Forums Big News Forum Update

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Gina Krupsky 6 days, 19 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Gina Krupsky
    Keymaster

Hi Everyone,
    After trying out the forum for close to a year, we decided that we will get rid of it. It seems like we don’t use it at all and most of you are now all in our super busy facebook group. That group is growing by about 50-100 members a day and there is tons of inspiration happening all day and all night long. If you’d like to join this private group, you can request to join HERE.
    We also may let go of the gallery soon as it seems like the quality isn’t very high and it’s way under used. Again, so many of you are sharing your work now on blogs, instagram and facebook that the gallery and forum are kind of becoming a thing of the past. We appreciate you all so much! We will still continue to update the blog and embed our videos and Facebook lives here on the website so you don’t miss out! We will also continue to send emails through our newsletter system so you are always up to date on the latest releases, projects, videos, coupons and sales!
    Much love to all,
    Gina K.

arlinverna
    Participant

I understand why you are doing this believe me. But to tell the truth for me it is not as convenient to add photos or comments etc. as it was in the old set up of Stamp TV. So I think perhaps others are experiencing the same reasons as I have. I am glad you are still continuing the newsletters. By the way where are the winners of the blog hops listed? I never seem to be able to find them anymore.

Gina Krupsky
    Keymaster

Blog hop winners are always announce on the blog as a separate post. Instagram winners are posted on Instagram. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.