Home Forums Big News Creativation Update #1

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jane Mason 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Gina Krupsky
    Keymaster

I wanted to share some of the new products updates here as we share them on social media!
    The first one I will share is something HUGE! (Literally!)

***PRESS RELEASE***
    Something HUGE is coming to Creativation 2019! Home decor and larger format cards will be easy to make with the Mega Wreath Builder! And the nested templates and extra stencils will expand your wreath size options and allow you to accent the center of your wreaths with ease.

You can view a photo of the post HERE

If you are going to Creativation, come see it in the New Product showcase and in our Booth 447 at Creativation2019 in The Stamping Village.
    The Mega Wreath Builder will be available in February at Gina K. Designs and other fine retailers.

***Creativation is an industry Trade Show for Manufacturer’s to showcase their line of products to retail stores, influencers, media, and other industry professionals. It is not open to the public***

Peggy
    Participant

Did I hear you say there might be a discount on the Memory Misti in the future?! I love the mega wreath builder and can’t wait to get it!! The birthday and Christmas ideas are bubbling in my brain!

Gina Krupsky
    Keymaster

Yes, we have a special coming when it’s released in February!

Jane Mason
    Participant

Are you releasing the mega wreath builder in Feb. as well.
    I see you have classes available but don’t see it in your online store yet.

Gina Krupsky
    Keymaster

The wreath mega wreath builder will be available a little bit later in February. We do have classes that you can purchase but they are in our brick and mortar store. Not online classes. 🙂

Jane Mason
    Participant

Thank you Gina,
    I look forward to the release of the mega wreath builder.
    Sure wish I was not so far-away.
    I would totally take the classes.
    Maybe an on line class could be available in the future.
    Just a thought.
    Have a great day.

Gina Krupsky
    Keymaster

We will look into that as an option! XO

Jane Mason
    Participant

Whoopee there is hope!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.